Denver fans have spent the better part of the last hour freaking out after linebacker D.J. Williams uploaded this photo of his playbook iPad to Instagram. “Coach just told me I have to learn a new position over the (weekend),” Williams tweeted, and added “we have IPads as playbooks now, but I’m old skool I’m using flash cards & a #2 pencil.” Of course fans are calling Williams dumb, a moron, etc.
We think this is actually a good idea because it gets opposing teams going crazy. It gets teams worrying about studying some stupid Broncos defensive call.
1. It’s June, nobody from the Raiders is on Twitter worrying about the Broncos playbook.
2. It’s a front. Looks fake to me.
3. The tweet has now been online for over an hour. Don’t you think he’d delete it by now and claim he was hacked by now?
4. Williams wears hipster glasses that are supposed to make athletes look smart. Does this look like the face of a guy who would knowingly hurt his defense?
5. It’s a Twitter follower grab. Don’t be sucked in, KC.