Jimmer Fredette and Whitney Wonnacott will finally get married June 1 (yes, it’s a Friday) at the Denver LDS Temple. You know what that means for these two in June: steamy sex. It also means that we went searching for a wedding gift to send the lovely couple. Jimmer might make $2.3 million a year, but that didn’t stop him and Whit from registering at Bed, Bath & Beyond and Williams-Sonoma.
We’re thinking of buying the $10 can opener.
Are you – still – a Jimmer superfan after his 7.6 ppg average this season? Time to buy your boy one of these special gifts.
• $50 salt & pepper mills from Williams-Sonoma
• $550 KitchenAid mixer from Williams-Sonoma
• $80 cutting board from Williams-Sonoma
• $8 vegetable peeler from BB&Beyond
• $200 gift card from BB&Beyond