Adair during happier times when police weren’t cuffing him.
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- We’re pretty used to athletes and coaches fighting with wives/girlfriends. It’s not very common for a college soccer coach to go berserk on his own girls. But that isn’t the case for Clemson’s men’s soccer coach Trevor Adair. Police had to arrest the 48-year-old after receiving a 2:30 a.m. call Saturday morning that he was assaulting his girls. “At 2:30 a.m. Saturday, Clemson police responded to a 911 call concerning loud screams and a fight at the coachâ€™s home. Officers arrived and found Adair and others in the front yard.” Full Story.
- High school punks deface their own sports facilities with male and female genitalia paintings only to be caught and paraded through the school. Full Story.
- Maine hockey is still realing from its goalie being arrested on domestic assault charges. Dude grabbed his ex-girlfriend by the back of the neck in a bar and then was arrested later that night. Full Story.
- Donte Whitner meet Mr. Taser. Full Story.
- This Bethune-Cookman moron doesn’t take rejection lightly. Sorority doesn’t let him into party so he shoots up Denny’s. Full Story.