â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- Matt Jones now has company in the fine tradition of trouble following Arkansas QBs. Ryan Mallett posed for a police mugshot earlier this morning for public intox. Good times. Full Story.
- Iowa, Iowa, Iowa…what are we going to do with this football team? Is the law that hard to follow? Yet another baller has been arrested for DWI. (The player) “told the officer that “the bartender must have put alcohol in his Coca-Cola,” according to the complaint.” Full Story.
- Here is a strange one out of the University of South Florida. The football team’s video coordinator has been arrested for battery after an on-campus altercation. Full Story.
- Former Iowa State coach Dan McCarney has no comment on his daughter telling police she knows people who get charges dismissed. Full Story.
- Dude gets drunk, pissed and in the mood for destroying a basketball court with his Firebird. Fun. Full Story.