â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- It was about time an Iowa athlete got back into Cuff ‘Em. This time we visit with the wrestling team and Montell Marion. He admits “(breaking) out windows in two cars with a chair, causing an estimated $400 damage to each car.” You guessed it, police say Marion appeared to be under the influence at the time. Charges will be dropped if idiot pays back money in timely manner. Full Story.
- This guy thought streaking a soccer game and firing off some Cupid arrows would win the heart of his girlfriend. Not only did she dump him, but now the guy faces a court martial. ‘If he honestly thought I would be impressed with what he did then he must be more stupid than he looks.’ Full Story.
- Say hello to the latest financial scammers – former NHL executives. The idiots are accused of using the money on pricey teddy bears amongst other items. Full Story.
- Former NFLer Joe Panos won’t face charges for destroying wife’s boyfriend’s car with golf clubs. Full Story.
- Fabolous’ tour bus left the NBA All-Star festivities with 500 pounds of pot. Full Story.