â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- Our “Greatest Criminal Hair Of 2008” category winner is back at it. Chris Parr (above) is some football stud out of Texas but he’s a complete moron. He keeps getting in trouble and this time he’s accused of beating up a 14-year-old. Not so cool but a great chance to re-run his awesome mug. Full Story.
- How do you know a ECHLÂ hockey player is really drunk? He throws rocks into a neighbor’s apartment and lodges one of the rocks into the head of a woman and shatters glass that lands on a 3-month-old.Â Dude had to be Tasered to get him under control. Looks like someone is going to be losing a few paychecks. Full Story.
- It seems former NBA baller and Arizona State star Tommy Smith and his girlfriend don’t get along very well. “(Tommy) broke her nose after the two got into an argument after leaving a party.” Full Story.
- This Southern Miss footballer says it was him responsible for shooting a gun within city limits. Seems the fuzz has the wrong guy. Not him. Never. Full Story.
- It’s time to get a good look at the Boston-area teacher who ran off with a teen basketball player. They were found in West Virginia. Smart move, darling. If you are going to take off with a teen take him where they’ll never think twice about such a relationship. Full Story.