â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- So you think that was Mountain Dew? Wrong. It was urine. This story will make you think twice before ordering up a Dew at a high school basketball game. The students serving the drinks could be taking leaks in that cup. Full Story.
- Times just can’t get any worse for Washington State football. Wins are hard to come by and now your future QB is found with booze and a surprise between his feet. When the fuzz found the QB â€œhe was slumped over with a grocery bag of vomit between his feet.â€ Awesome! Full Story.
- Illinois footballer DUIÂ goes from non-story to possible felony charge. Zooker won’t be too happy about this moron. Full Story.
- We don’t keep up with Tony Mandarich like back in the day so we had no idea he was into good causes like going to jail for charity. It’s all in good fun. Tony won’t be pulling a Barkley for real. He’s looking to raise $2,400 for Jerry’s Kids. Full Story.
- Now this is one we’ll be following for days to come. A 34-year-old Canadian teacher and coach (female) was caught last Friday â€œengaging in an unlawful sexual actâ€ with a 14-year-old boy whom she ‘coaches’ in an unnamed sport or maybe a chess league. Police say they were looking for a missing car in an unrelated case when they found busted up the engagement. Her name isn’t being released, preventing us from attempting to get access to her Facebook account. Full Story.