Guilty: Cox pleads out to giving high school football players sexual favors.
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- This is a sad way to start another day of sports-realted criminality. The Virginia woman who was servicing high school football players will spend 14 months behind bars after pleading guilty to sex charges. It looks like she’ll have to come out of prison a stronger person and keep her distance from hot, young wide receivers and running backs. Full Story.
- When high school television broadcasters go bad, they turn to the Internet. This Oregon businessman entered guilty charges this week and will be taking his play-by-play voice to prison after being picked up for talking dirty to a fictitious 13-year-old. Full Story.
- This Canisius basketball coach probably shouldn’t be beating his kid with a belt. Dude, those welts aren’t cool. Full Story.
- Travis Henry….you WILL pay child support that you say doesn’t exist. Full Story.
- The week of fighting at high school basketball games continues. This time North Carolina gets in on the action. Kudos to the parents, kids and crazies that continue to bring it. Keep fighting. Our ratings on this stuff has been through the roof. Full Story.