â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- We’re still getting news of indictments from Super Bowl violence. Take this story out of New Jersey where two brothers are facing off in court after one beat the crap out of the other. “At the end of the football game, two other men started wrestling and damaged a wall in the home, they said. When James Gibbons saw the damage, he mistakenly thought his brother was involved and asked him to go outside, where he punched the younger sibling.” Full Story.
- Remember the Florida cheerleader scandal where the girls were kicking the sh!t out of an enemy? Now the girl that was videotaping the incident is getting her own beating – from her mom (pictured above). According to the Sheriffâ€™s Office report, at 4 p.m. and again at 5 p.m., Garcia and Nichols were involved in two separate altercations, during which Garcia grabbed her daughter by the hair, kicked her several times and spit on her. Full Story.
- Southern Miss. could be down a couple of football players after some gun toting and pot. Full Story.
- Florida could be down an offensive lineman who doesn’t think restraining orders mean stay away. Full Story.
- We stay in Florida for our third story of the day and this one has a football coach sending photos of his beans and frank to a 16-year-old boy who wasn’t Chris Hansen. Not very smart, coach. That would be a one-way ticket to jail. Full Story.