â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- Oh, that baseball bat down my trousers. I was just testing security because I’m starting a loss prevention business and was seeking new places that could use my services. “Three Easton Stealth bats worth $900 were returned to the store.
- Dustin Pedroia’s brother is in hot water for an alleged sexual relationship with a minor who happened to be a boy. Um, yeah, ESPN will be all over this story. Outside The Lines, anyone?
- It seems this University of Florida baseball player went Augie Garrido the other night. Looks like someone will be getting a suspension and a loss of license.
- Police say these teens went on a “Mailbox Baseball” spree and now face 400 charges of destroying said mailboxes.
- When playing in a basketball tournament and sharing lockers with another team, never trust that the other team won’t steal your iPod’s and cash.