â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- Totally not sports related but still deserves top billing on Cuff ‘Em is this 26-year-old idiot (in Florida!) who nearly ran over a security guard as he was trying to escape capture after stealing two Xbox games…and a can of french onion dip from a Wal-Mart.
- Staying in Florida, we find this idiot who slashed his friend Sunday while watching one of the football games.
- Sad: A Sul Ross College football player was murdered and three punks have been arrested for the death outside a club.
- The Palace of Auburn Hills had to wonder where $1.5 million went. Oh, that couple with the cool new electronics had it.
- MMAer Jeff Monson suddenly has issues with the police.