Robbing a bikini espresso stand not cool at all, idiot.Â
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- This Virginia 6-year-old has a real shot at becoming a NASCAR driver after his recent driving prowess was put on display. “Police say the boy drove a Ford Taurus about six miles Monday after missing the school bus. They say he weaved in and out of traffic and crossed a river bridge before crashing into a utility pole.” His parents were arrested for being morons and leaving the keys where the little Dale Jr. could get to them.
- Not sports related but when a punk decides to pull a gun on the ladies at Seattle’s bikini espresso drive-thru, we take notice. Police say the suspect “has a shaved head, hazel eyes and many tattoos, including the words “Anti-Christ” on his neck, a burning cross on his throat, a teardrop below his left eye and the words “game” and “over” on his eyelids. His scalp is covered by a demon-like tattoo with fangs at his hairline.”
- Former Giants’ WR Mark Ingram has been living the thug life for quite a long time. A look back at a wasted life.
- Guy thinks he’s going to a sports bar with his work buddy, ends up murdered and floating in a phosphate pit. It happened in Florida.
- Britain stands to lose one of its greatest wheelchair athletes over a driving offense. Sad.