â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- What happens when two grown men are watching a NFL game (Atlanta vs. Minnesota) when one man makes a joking comment to the other? A shotgun blast. â€œI joked back with him and he all of a sudden pulled out a gun and shot me,â€ (the recipient) said. â€œHe just snapped.â€
- It seems this Jacksonville Jaguars defensive back likes to drive nearly 100 m.p.h. on a revoked license.
- Matt Jones will now tell kids it’s not good to do coke in a car.
- A Michigan State football player is now wanted in a fight involving MSU hockey players. Another player faces assault charges. That is some school spirit.
- The guy who tackled Junior Seau has his day in court.