Andy Kennedy was out late last week, not drunk, didn’t make racial slurs. [Credit]
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- Thanks to yesterday’s blowout in Foxboro, fans had plenty of time to get bombed and crazy, leading to 20 arrests for unruliness. One moron had to be arrested for assault and battery – on a cop.
- Maybe this one slipped by you over the 3-day weekend without Cuff ‘Em. Luke Walton’s stalker gets probation and is released back into the wild.
- The Ole Miss basketball coach finally speaks on his arrest in Cincinnati for assaulting and hurling racial slurs at a cab driver. “The accusations made against Andy Kennedy are incredibly outrageous,” said an Ole Miss assistant who was with Kennedy at the time of the alleged incident.
- This Aussie footballer got a little crazy the other night. Let’s just say he was jumping on cars.
- Going to Palm Beach over the holidays? Don’t drink and drive or commit any other crime. 900 citations handed out over the weekend.