#43, just the latest idiot risking scholarship [Credit]Â
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- Let this be a lesson to high school gym class basketball players wherever you might be. Never put the dime bag in your sock before hooping. It’s bound to pop loose when showing off your crossover. Don’t believe us? Ask this moron.
- This has to be the dumbest Ohio State football player since Mo Clarett. You would actually risk an $80,000 scholarship by taking the blame in a shoplifting case over $80 in clothes? Why, idiot?
- Here is an Arizona football player who really didn’t want to take in the bowl pageantry. He landed a DUI, instead, and will sit home while his boys are enjoying life.
- Molestation of 11-year-old means only 3 years probation for this former college football player. It’s good to see judicial system taking care of the innocent.
- How about a KO in an adult basketball league game. Dude was out for 3 minutes after getting drilled.