Guy tries to play out “Dead Man’s Hand.”
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- In Florida 5-card poker games when a pair of fives beats fours, shots will be fired. Dude, shown above, didn’t take the loss very well, got his shotgun and proceeded to fire off a blast at his opponent. Luckily for the guy it was a “low-powered shot shell” and didn’t even go through the guy’s clothing. Too bad.
- Rest easy, U. of Illinois gymnasts. The perv coach has been charged with locker-room videotaping.
- Speaking of resting easy, a 17-year-old girl who was sleeping when a masked man busted into her room can sleep again now that the guy has been arrested. The burglar and a partner were stealing ski equipment in Breckenridge, Colorado.
- The Florida State brawl has a solid conclusion. Two freshman footballers have been arrested for wreaking havoc.
- Speaking of brawls, Pennsylvania fratties know how to throw down at some small college campus.