FSU footballers brawl and land Jenn Sterger on the Cuff ‘Em page.Â
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- Now, before you jump to conclusions about Florida State football players being arrested for a huge campus brawl, rest assured there has been no police action. ESPN is in town. This isn’t what the Seminoles needed.
- Here is an obvious cuff ’em. Bengals Jason Shirley gets 30 days in the hole. It’s not really a hole, but more like a work program where he’ll watch TV and do crosswords. And he gets to do it after the season. Not too shabby.
- Just when it seems everything is good at Maryland, a starter gets suspended after being arrested for assault. Poor Ralph.
- The Eastern Arizona College football player who broke his teammates jaw has been arraigned on charges and swears he’ll never be a miscreant again. He has a football career to think of, says attorney.
- The brutal murder of a British WAG might have been helped along by a policewoman, the mother of the accused. Sad.