â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- We lead off with a beer arrest story out of California that somehow slipped by us last week. It seems a transient had mysteriously purchased a keg of beer and Mason jars, was drinking out of the barrel and trying to sell jars to people passing by. If the keg wasn’t enough to get him arrested, the 20 ‘shrooms in his bag did the trick.
- Kirk Ferentz can’t catch a break. Yet another Hawkeye has been arrested.
- A female US born basketball player has been arrested for getting drunk and starting shit with Bulgarian police.
- How does a Boise State basketball coach celebrate an early season exhibition victory? He gets drunk and drives, the fuzz reports.
- Ho, hum…shots fired outside a New Orleans high school football game. We like to make sure there are five stories. Sometimes we have to fill with random violence.