Someone get Luis Vizcaino a stiff drink. Now!!Â
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- A teen Eastern Arizona College football player doesn’t really care for of his teammates and has something for him – like a wall slam and some choking. Dude who was attacked had three jaw fractures, says his mom. Police, of course, are investigating this teammate on teammate violence.
- Normally we’d call a guy who has to get a restraining order against another dude a pussy but in this case we’re holding back our judgment. The guy was actually afraid a Winona State football player would jump him and his family. That sounds serious.
- A MLB baseball player gets a DUI. What’s new?
- This WVU football player has trouble staying away from handcuffs, police.
- And we end this mess with one of our favorite stories of the week. These high school coaches attended a football game and tried to drink beer while sitting in the press box.