â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- Bengals fan suffers through 0-7 start and a severe beating at the hands of Steelers fan this past Sunday in Cincinnati. The guy says there was bantering and then a huge blow to the side of his face. Small but disturbing shot of Cincy fan and his battle wounds can be found at this link. NFL Fan Code of Conduct can’t save guy this time.
- Texas high school football players are in trouble for taking a male trainer (see: water boy) and dunking his head in a toilet. This juvenile fun has turned into a circus in one small Texas town where administrators were trying to cover up this horrible incident.
- An Australian newspaper is all over the news of grandma thieving the kids football story.
- A sad story in Florida just gets worse. The father of a slain teen takes his vigilante duties seriously and proceeds to thump teen who was supposedly bragging about murdering his son. Now dad is in trouble with the law.
- A California youth football league is trying to put the pieces back together after a huge brawl that left one unconscious and 4 people arrested.