Imagine that is a woman wearing full Badgers gear taking some voltage.Â
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- We love a good Taser story and it seems lately there are plenty to go around. Take the story breaking out of Madison, Wisconsin where a 54-year-old Badgers fan this weekend took some serious electrical voltage from a trigger happy police officer. Her crime? She was sitting in the aisle and gave the cops trouble when they told her to move. When the cops tried to cuff her she started kicking and screaming.
- Scottish soccer fans know how to tailgate to the tune of 240 gallons of boozed seized from them by police before a World Cup qualifier. 34 fans weren’t even allowed into the stadium because they were too drunk.
- Ain’t no post-game party like a Holy Cross party. These Ivy Leaguers even drive shivs into teammates, police say.
- Matt Jones is sorry he was cutting up coke in preparation to snort every last bit of it.
- Bwaaaahhaaaa! The Beckhams UK cleaning team was yanking goods from their residence and selling them on eBay, the fuzz alleges. Posh’s parents bust thieves.