This safety has issues now.
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- Ole Miss safety Fon Ingram was suspended from the team. He was suspended from the team after he was arrest for allegedly driving under the influence. This sophomore may cause the team more problems if he doesn’t control his alcohol problems.
- Wisconsin is being much smarter now. They plant bikes throughout campus, with GPS on them, and just sit in wait. Once the bike is taken then they go after the thieves. Watch out UW students.
- First the school suspends the coach (no one knows why) then they have him arrested. Oakland City University soccer coach, Christian Serino, was arrested with trespassing after he was asked to leave the University’s new sports complex by the administration. The police chief even commented on the fact that Serino still refused to leave when he showed up and Serion resisted arrest.
- High School football fan brawls are mysterious. Multiple fights broke out at Lathrope High School during the homecoming game. The game was suspended in the fourth quarter when the opposing team was leading 38-6.
- Ball State receiver arrested for the second time in 13 months. The wide receiver failed to show up in court, so then he was arrested. The few BSU fans can not be to happy with these arrest.