â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- Sad, sad day for the mainstream media that covers high school football in Slidell, Louisiana. Your cozy footballÂ press box has been destroyed by arsonists. Enjoy getting rained on you big babies.
- Have an NFL fan possibly arrested via text message at Tampa Bay Buccaneers games.
- Not the least bit sports related but this is Tater Salad Ron White we’re talking about. He went to the pen on reefer charges. Cops can’t let the funny man go on this one even though it was $10 worth of grass.
- Cal tree huggers plead innocent to trespassing charges.
- This makes so little sense. Guys steal $45 worth of sports cards from a collectibles store and then use a Range Rover for getaway. That’s not even a tank of gas in that guzzler.