Johnny Jolly will get some time off soon to face a judge over drug charges
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- No wonder those college Senior football games never seem to make money. Some goon is always getting some of his own off the top. Fuzz says this guy pocketed $55,000 from the East-West Shrine Bowl.
- Big news out of the futbol world. A Bulgarian FC president was arrested for smuggling smokes in the U.K.
- Packers defensive lineman Johnny Jolly has a date to mark on his calendar. He’ll be meeting a judge September 16 to face drug possession charges.
- We’re a little short on stupid sports idiots so we’ll go with this college guy who was making fake IDs and was carrying his very own fake when arrested at a mall.
- We end this madness with a great story of a college party that got way out of control and a cop ended up with broken ribs.