â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- Virginia Tech is down a wide receiver after Zach Luckett lands DUI. The sophomore backed his SUV into a 7-11 dumpster and left the scene. Police were interested in getting his story since it was 1 a.m. It turns out this is his second DUI and he’s only 20.
- Dad says UNC tennis player will take a semester off after running over two pedestrians. Of course he was drunk.
- Court says no bail for college student charged with Cal undergrad’s stabbing death. Looks like dude is going to miss the fall semester.
- Speaking of knives, this 10-year-old is charged with trying to stab police just hours after he tried to steal a golf cart.
- Chris Hanson would like to have a word with this bus driver and former swim coach.