Better grades? It’ll cost you at the University of Iowa.
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- Every morning we wake up, grab a nice cup of Asian tea, ease into the morning and the first news item to confront us is more garbage out of the University of Iowa. Now we have a professor telling students he can change grades for sexual favors. Rock on, brah.
- Holy shit! We figured Vincent Askew was working as an investment banker, but here he is accused of molesting a girl he was trying to ‘recruit’ to play on a basketball team.
- We missed this early in the week. 9 Packer fans arrested during a preseason game.
- The obvious reaction to this problem is to put up even more notices around the stadium that you will be sent to jail for breaking the NFL Fan Code of Conduct.
- Oh, look, Josh Jarboe is headed to Troy, Alabama.