Paul Pierce gets cuffed in Vegas but, like a champ, passes sobriety test
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- There are sad stories and then there are news reports that piss us off. In Provo, Utah there is a guy who really needs his ass kicked. The punk is accused of kicking his child like a football during a argument with the child’s mother.
- The woman at the center of the Tebucky Jones ass grab story is a college student and says the former Pats’ player should go down for his crime. We doubt he will, but she can still dream of a lawsuit.
- Don’t worry. Paul Pierce didn’t have enough booze to fail the Breathalyzer.
- This former Gators’ QB looks like his hard life has finally caught up to him.
- It’s hard to decide which is more shocking: this guy was allowed to coach junior high sports or that he passed drug test to coach team.