DeAndre McDaniel roughing up someone other than his girlfriendÂ
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- We start this jam packed Cuff ‘Em day with a visit to Clemson where a football player has been arrested on suspicion of treating his girlfriend to choking, hit her in the head, face and chest and shoving the woman down a flight of stairs.Â Tommy Bowden gave the usual response which is something about “we need to gather the facts.”
- This is a very strange arrest on the campus of Central Florida. A football player has been arrested and charged with a felony over busting off a pressure gauge from a sprinkler system. The guy is also charged with hitting a stop sign – with his hand – and breaking it. If we were going to land a felony charge it wouldn’t be for this shit.
- Aaron McKie, the former 76er who threatened to kill his wife and threw her out of their house, has been arrested for lying on a firearms application. His attorney says it was ”simply made a mistake.”
- NBA baller Rasual Butler rolls with a loaded handgun and doesn’t mind showing it off to others. Wrong move, bro.
- Detroit Lions draft a guy who landed a DUI just 6 days before the draft and nobody knew about it.