Thinks it’s funny police had to do a full cavity search for the cokeÂ
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- Â We’ll get this show started with a crowd favorite. Every time we post stories about disgusting, crack-whore street mutants our hits go insane. And this story might be the best female Cuff ‘Em since we discovered Dayna Crenshaw. Meet Shavone Reece, a sneaky coke dealer who tried to trick police by placing over 27 ounces of dope up her vagine – usually the size of a golf ball (see, sports related). Luckily for her she left a gun at home.
- JJ Arrington got in a nightclub fight in Rocky Mount, N.C. That is so uncool. No NFL superstar gets arrested in some backwater town like Rocky Mount. Now if this story was out of Tempe it would be more believable.
- Ex-prosecutor accused of smashing shit after Celtics won NBA title.
- Thank God a judge ordered those Cal Berkeley tree huggers down from their perch. Now, lets get out the chainsaws and cut some trees.
- And finally….you do the math. From a sports memorabilia show police report: Two Alex Rodriguez baseball cards, five Adrian Peterson football cards, two Albert Poulos baseball cards, and a Dan Marino/Peyton Manning autographed football card were stolen June 7 or 8 during the sports memorabilia show in the Renaissance Convention Center and Hotel on Thoreau Drive. The loss was estimated at $7,500.