Happens all the time in McDonald’s parking lot
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- UNC basketball player/possible NBA draft pick Ty Lawson explains why his arrest for DUI was unjust. Says he wasn’t driving around drunk. Maybe Benson should try this angle.
- This is a stretch on sports-related news but the 72-year-old guy did use a baseball bat on a McDonald’s punk for disrespecting him. Incident stems from request for an extra cup of water.
- Speaking of baseball bats, how about this teen swinging at a guy during a T-ball game.
- Jaguar who was sleeping at the wheel in McDonald’s drive-thru pleads guilty to DUI.
- Punk on dirt bike who tried to disrupt high school graduation says not guilty of hit and run.