Golf arrests allow us to feature the hot beer cart girls of this great nationÂ
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- A former Southern University basketball player, currently a teacher, was arrested this week for sexually harassing two 16-year-olds. One teen reports the teacher called her a “little sexy thing and and that he wanted to grab her â€œbooty.â€
- A former reserve sheriff’s deputy has been found guilty of threatening two slow playing golfers. The fuzz pointed a gun at the guys to speed up play.
- In other golf news, a break-in at a miniature golf course turned into a burnout bust. Two dopers were found to be smoking dope in the course’s cave. There is no word on if they had Dark Side of the Moon playing over the course speaker.
- If you gamble illegally in the Philly region it’s likely your winnings from last night’s games are now owned by police.
- Former Vol gets cuffed for drug possession. He never played a down but is called Vol anyway.