BG grad says his arrest was a big misunderstandingÂ
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- Recent Bowling Green State University grad and past football captain arrested in hotel room with $300,000 in coke. Police say the drugs were headed back to BG.
- Speaking of coke, Troy Hambrick will be playing football in federal prison.
- James Hardy and his father really don’t get along. Wide receiver has an issue with pulling a weapon on his pops.
- Speaking of guns, a former ‘Cocks basketball stud was caught with booze and heat.
- Lowly on the arrest roundup is the story of linebacker Lofa Tatupu landing a DUI.