The Ohio State Prison System just landed a football recruit
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- A former Ohio State football captain pleaded guilty yesterday to felony counts of sexual battery. Jason Simmons faces up to 15 years in the pen.
- A Rutgers soccer player went nuts on a guy in some debate over a $200 fleece jacket. Soccer dude left the accuser with a broken nose and chipped tooth. He now faces aggravated assault charges.
- The guy accused of killing a Giants’ fan is a high schooler preparing to graduate. Those plans can be put on hold.
- Students want $65 million in teacher/coach sex crimes case.
- Doughnuts and spliffs land joy riders in jail.