Stealing gators must be huge on frat hazing circuit.
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
It was a slow weekend for arrests. Give it a week or two and these recent NFL draftees will get some money, a little drink in the belly and sudden drunk courage. We’ll be all good, soon.
- University of Texas frat in serious trouble over hazing after 2006 Ohio State football game when darts were thrown at pledge hands. Several incidents are in the indictment of frat boys.
- Remember the attempt to steal gators at a miniature golf course? It was a frat hazing incident, police say.
- Bengals draft guy who’s awaiting trial on a variety of charges.
- A Washington State football player in trouble, again.
- The Foxfield Races drunken college bash fails to eclipse last year’s arrest numbers.