At least Packers fan didn’t go down, unlike Brett Favre, without a fight.
The Green Bay arrest numbers for the NFC Championship are in and Packers fan had a rowdy good time at Lambeau. 13 people were cuffed, while another 11 gave up coveted seats to stadium ejection.
The 13 arrests tied a season high, matching the Oct. 7 game against Chicago (imagine that).
The complete season in Lambeau arrests:
- Jan. 12 vs. Seattle (NFC divisional playoff): four arrested, 22 ejected.
- Dec. 30 vs. Detroit: five arrested, 16 ejected.
- Dec. 9 vs. Oakland: three arrested, 16 ejected.
- Nov. 18 vs. Carolina: six arrested, 12 ejected.
- Nov. 11 vs. Minnesota: five arrested, 14 ejected.
- Oct. 14 vs. Washington: eight arrested, six ejected.
- Oct. 7 vs. Chicago: 13 arrested, 46 ejected.
- Sept. 23 vs. San Diego: two arrested, nine ejected.
- Sept. 9 vs. Philadelphia: two arrested, nine ejected.
- Aug. 23 vs. Jacksonville (preseason): five arrested, 12 ejected.
- Aug. 18 vs. Seattle (preseason): five arrested, 13 ejected.
We’ll go out on a limb and say most of Sunday’s citations were alcohol related. Just a hunch.