• Sexy ladies in Harry Potter costumes • Olivia Wilde drops awesome cleavage • Team USA kicks ass and sexy at it • Irina Shayk dresses up for walking the dog • Candice Swanepoel gets sexed up for campaign • Fernanda Prada's has some cute little curves • Leticia Zuloaga bares all the necessities • Gracie Carvalho is a hot Brazilian model
You have no idea how stuffed our email gets with random photos of ridiculous ‘stuff’ that really has no immediate home on Busted Coverage. The solution was to hire an editor who will bring you the best of the best from the inbox. Have a photo for this series? Send it in. If it makes the cut, it’ll be published. Hit up this gallery before blowing off work for the course. It's worth 1.5-2 minutes. JUMP!
It's a new series we're developing for Cuff 'Em where we'll take a look at the baseball cap of choice for bank robbers. Yesterday we got things started with Cleveland Indians guy. Today our investigators head to Edgewater, Maryland where this Dodgers fan decided he wanted to make an illegal withdrawal from a M&T Bank. But this isn't the normal cap & sunglasses heist. Yep, that's hosiery over his face. Help us get a reward - story details & BC tip hotline...JUMP!
• Asshole with pink hair has WSOP Main Event lead • Tweets: Alex Morgan's Google Trend map is insane • Sexy Costumes: Bridget Marquardt's early Halloween • 27 Hardest Working Bras In Hollwood - Gallery! • Pics: Nina Dobrev kicking around pink soccer balls • Swimming With MILFS: A summer tradition we like • Idiots: Posh Beckham bought this $900 stroller • Sad: Natalie Gulbis has airport golf baggage issues
• Rachel Bilson gets all dolled up • Daisy Lowe likes shakes her money maker • Katie Price busts out the big girls • Jasmine Waltz has a sex tape, drama • 20 hottest photos of Suelyn Medeiros • Jessica Alba should only be married to me • Yoko Matsugane is one sexy Japanese DJ • Pool dancing girl does a FAIL
Dylan Smith is only 19 but he has already etched out his spot in Kentucky sports lore as the male cheerleader who fell 44-feet to a certain death but saved his life with a variety of cheerleading moves. Just days after a Texas Rangers fan fell from the stands and eventually died, Smith was in Rhode Island teaching gymnastics when his ordeal began. This one reads like a Jackie Chan flipping-through-the-air and to safety flick. Details of Dylan's great escape - JUMP!
A couple years ago our friends at Who Ate All The Pies had Argentinian Belen Rodriguez all the way up to #14 in their world WAG rankings. She was on a complete roll within the WAG community and then comes the summer of 2011 and we see her with some banana-boat, mankini-wearing Italian boyfriend on the beaches of Formentera, Spain. No matter, she's still just a phone call away from sleeping with a futboler. For that she has to be #1 on our rankings. See - JUMP!
You have no idea how stuffed our email gets with random photos of ridiculous ‘stuff’ that really has no immediate home on Busted Coverage. The solution was to hire an editor who will bring you the best of the best from the inbox. Have a photo for this series? Send it in. If it makes the cut, it’ll be published. Blow off at least 2-3 minutes of your lunch today with this gallery - JUMP!
In case you are like us and refuse to watch award shows between Memorial Day and Labor Day we are here this morning for your hot chick photo roundup. You guys demand it and this really isn't a bad job on a Thursday morning. The highlights: Serena Williams in her porn-ish BangBros.com secretary outfit and Selena Gomez bringing her girlfriend along for the fun. 30 photos of the fun should be more than enough to get recapped - JUMP!
Columbus, Ohio police are on the lookout for a black guy who has sunglasses, a cellphone, tie, nice dress shirt and a Chief Wahoo Cleveland Indians hat with the New Era sticker on the bill. In one of the dumbest moments in Cleveland Indians bank robber history, this guy made a fool out of himself Tuesday morning. No gun, no weapon of any sort and the wrong kind of ice in his veins. Nothing like getting in a bank robbery during the all-star break. JUMP!
• NSFW-ish girls of Western Ontario U.! • MUST-SEE: Best Intervention Intro EVER! • Uh, Oh! Here is Elin Nordgren kissing new guy • Tweets: Athletes react to Dirk dating a sister • O-H-I-O funeral lady explains why she did it to dad • PICS: Helena Christensen officially a bikini butterface • LOOK: Jessica Alba throws football, wearing bikini • (Pictured) Florencia Salvioni will make you cry
Thanks to Brian Wilson the ESPYs were watchable for like 15 minutes until Seth Meyers was done with his opening series of one-liners. Then they started handing out the hardware and it was time to bail. If you guys hate the Home Run Derby, how do you possibly sit through hours of ESPN coverage of an ESPN fabricated event. Did you watch Cowherd try to be funny on the red carpet? Absolutely horrid. In the end it was all about Wilson. And that's a good thing. JUMP!
• Ali Larter has the best wardrobe • Russia has its own Playmate competition • Erin Heatherton is hot even when clothed • Heather Jo Hughes gets what she wants • One gorgeous unknown girl • Miranda Kerr does another hot photoshooot • Prince Harry is one lucky man • Lucia Custodio is one sexy Portuguese TV presenter
She's Indian by heritage, Canadian by birth, Los Angeleno by choice and force of nature by right. We caught up with porn sensation Sunny Leone and forced her to take a break from her insane shooting and travel schedule to answer our stupid questions. We learn about Indian's fascination with cricket, who she thinks is the best-looking athlete and getting wasted with Rick Fox in the Bahamas. It's the perfect way to end your day - JUMP!
You have no idea how stuffed our email gets with random photos of ridiculous ‘stuff’ that really has no immediate home on Busted Coverage. The solution was to hire an editor who will bring you the best of the best from the inbox. Have a photo for this series? Send it in. If it makes the cut, it’ll be published. Enjoy. We're heading to lunch & to watch Team USA drill the French. Gallery - JUMP!
The tipsters keep sending us famous athlete houses for sale so some of you must care about our latest series on the subject. Today we hear that Chuck "Iceman" Liddell is selling his San Luis Obispo pad for $1,200,000, which is less than what he paid in 2006. No word on where Chuck has moved his operations, but this house is empty and seems to be move-in ready. Photos & house details - JUMP!