Very rarely does Busted Coverage dabble in the MotoGP news market for obvious reasons unless some Grid Girl has a skirt disaster or a fan gets hit by a motorcycle. And the moto circuit is full of Euros that just bore us to death and never end up on ESPN. But, folks, all eyes on deck. Paris Hiton has a racing team that her handlers said would be a great idea and the bike even sports pink. Well, Paris Hilton Racing tasted its very first victory lane nectar over the weekend in Le Mans, France.
By now if you haven't seen the Astros fan evading security during his insane escape from Minute Maid Field, you've been in a coma. Kevin Wayne Crabtree was the guy behind the streak and has pretty much raised the bar to the next level for future fans running on playing fields. But what was behind such a stunt? Why attempt something that would end with an arrest? There's a very good reason from Crabtree and he told the Houston police department it was a bet with friends. Wait until you see the reason for the streak and Crabtree's history with baseball. JUMP!
• Kate Upton, Jered Weaver to star in Sobe commercial! • Here is the tail The Impregnator had the love child with • 7 Most Romantic Moments In Impregnator's Career • Bar Refaeli at Beaver Cannes premiere wearing this dress • Cloon dog's chick gets in some bikini time in on a boat • Here is David Beckham's $27mm pad (photos!) • Your weekly Playboy chick Twitpic roundup! SFW! • Mom catches foul ball with baby in other arm!
• NFL millionaires put on ball despite lockout • U of Florida recruit's pregame ritual involves 'doodoo' • Chinese woman wants her car back • Jenny McCarthy decides to rock out her white bikini • Candice Swanepoel promotes, by far, the sexiest bra • Whoa, Arnold Schwarzenegger has a secret love child • Time travel though this classic home video • Commercials about farting can be extremely sexy
Now that we have your attention. Look, some of you are writing in saying there are major issues with Busted Coverage since the conversion to the new theme. We've been told there are issues with Internet Explorer 8 freezing while on BC. Some of you are bitching about navigation issues. So, the powers that be (our techie expert) has decided to implement that 'Feedback' button on the left side of your browser. Help us make the site run smoothly by telling us your concerns and issues. Be specific because just basic "It doesn't run," won't help us. Leave an operating system. Tell us what browser you're using. Etc.
You have no idea how stuffed our email gets with random photos of ridiculous ‘stuff’ that really has no immediate home on Busted Coverage. The photos roll in and our reaction is usually the same, “WTF are we going to do with that?” It’s a major dilemma, but the solution was to hire an editor who's job is to bring you the best of the best from the inbox. Here is there new showcase of epic fails, WTFs and other random garbage that now makes up “Busted Coverage’s Epic Moments In Failure.” Have a photo for this series? Email us.
Um, it had been a little dry on the teacher-coach-student-sex-scandal circuit and then Brittni Colleps stepped up to the plate in Arlington, Texas. Local authorities say this 27-year-old had quite a run recently with at least five students who became victims in an alleged sexual rendezvous with the now former freshman girl's basketball coach. After you see what's doing on the jump, we're pretty sure there is a crime here. JUMP!
• Marisa Miller & certain S.F. Giants catcher to hug it out? • You guys have to see Baby Brian Wilson! Nice beard! • A gallery of Maria Sharapova falling face first is amazing • Little sh!t Joe Jonas is dating this? Scumbag. • Audrina Patridge Birthday Bikini Bash Pics! • Your 2011 World Beard Championship Winner! • 52 Hot-Ass Tree Huggers for Love A Tree Day
Think of the San Franciso Bay To Breakers race as a cross between an Undie Run, a Halloween costume party, a raging kegger and a freak show all rolled into one giant party with 110,000 of your closest friends. Of course there are going to be arrests. Of course there are going to be crazies falling off balconies. Of course there is going to be the usual nudity. And this year the cops took their giant boots and tried to crush the fun by yanking beers out of hands and shutting down a woman passing out Jell-O shots to racers.
• David Toms' wife shined at Players Championship playoff • Green Men go with Don Cherry costumes for conf. finals • French futbol WAG begins her lingerie model career! • Shannon Brown tweets denial over Gasol girlfriend • Kayne making out with this white chick at Cannes • 52 Hot Cops To Get You Through Police Week! • Amy Childs is English version of Christina Hendricks • Jessica Alba hits Cabo for some sun & preggers photos
• UW coach Lorenzo Romar has a wildcat daughter (pics!) • The Red Sox-Yankees Minor League Brawl Of The Year! • Marisa Miller's new Esquire shoot in case you missed it • Um, you have to see what Cheryl Cole wore to Cannes • LeBron James ran up this $171,000 Vegas bar bill? • Sexiest mechanical bull ride ever? You make the call • You have to read what Bryce Harper said about Philly
Just a couple months into a relationship with SportsNation smokeshow Michelle Beadle and seemingly on a roll as an ESPN hockey analyst, Matthew Barnaby was arrested last night near Buffalo on domestic violence charges. Local news outlets report that the arrest took place at 6:15 p.m. and that there were two female victims. On Wednesday, Barnaby tweeted Going home for 3 days after tomorrow. Father -daughter dance - and watch matty jr play hockey in toronto !! Perfect weekend. Instead of a perfect weekend, Barnaby will be arraigned this morning. Full details of the arrest, after the JUMP!
Kordell Stewart had this to say yesterday on Twitter regarding his arrest this week on speeding and driving with a suspended license arrest: The arrest has open my eyes about staying on top of my automobile issues with a closer eye. Thank you for your understanding in this matter. Time for The Smoking Gun to update its athlete arrest mug shot collection! The full story and how Slash is handling yet another black eye to ESPN...JUMP!
Welcome to our very first try with the Daily Dump under the new theme. We're still working out the kinks, but this space will still bring you the best damn sports/celeb/humor links on the Internet. This franchise, the Daily Dump, remains our baby. If you have a link that's worthy of our pageviews, send it in. email@example.com
This isn't a joke. That bar tab was making its rounds on Twitter yesterday after being posted by Sports Illustrated writer Ben Reiter, then retweeted by CNBC sports money man Darren Rovell. The owner of this epic tab has not been revealed and many are speculating that it could be the work of a UFCer or the obvious entertainment/sports figure who wanted this grand total to be seen by the public.
You know what we hate to see out of rich, famous guys who used to make mad cash for spewing stupidity between 5:30-6 every night into the homes of millions of single men? We hate that the guy in mention, former ESPNer Jay Mariotti, got so crazy over some chick that he was arrested for domestic abuse in 2010 (got out of those charges) and now faces 3 felony counts of stalking and assault - on the same woman.