At what point in life does a person decide it's the perfect time to get a "F@ck Cops" tattoo? After getting a speeding ticket on the way home with your first born? Meet Greg Alan Burden. He's been giving the Phoenix fuzz some issues with bad checks this summer. He's currently in 4th place on the Maricopa Mugshots Of The Day leaderboard, after his second bad checks bust. So many questions about this guy. Might be time for a 5 Questions.
• WAG Butt: Hilary Duff in these pants bring tears • Luther Campbell finds out about The U. issues • WAG Video: Nicole Scherzinger in this tight shirt • BEER! Heidi Klum slamming brews in a bikini • Hot Chick Investigation: The World's Hottest Ambers • Jesus H! Carmen Electra's boobs looking amazing • Docs: Ke$ha makes 5X more money than Loretta Lynn • Awww, Schucks: Soldier welcomed home by Great Dane
• Gwyneth Paltrow to get implants • Morgan Reese is an attention getter • Danielle Knudson looks great in a bikini • The Beach Babe finalists are gorgeous • Looks like Lindsay Lohan likes to surf • Hump Day with 52 lovely ladies • 8 sexy actresses, which 4 do you pick? • Ewelina Olczak was born to wear a bikini
Here we go with yet another first for our Baseball Cap Bank Robber series. This jerkoff walked into a Palm Beach, Florida bank wearing this sweatshirt thing & a Navy hat - this past Saturday. Time to make a withdrawal! Isn't there facial recognition systems that can detect the thickness of a customer's clothing. It's 90 & a guy is wearing a sweatshirt - DOORS INSTANTLY LOCK. This %^& should never happen at a Fla. bank. JUMP!
• Heard it here first - The Bikini Basketball League! • Hot Big 12 Cheerleader Of The Day: A&M's Monica • ALERT! Erin Andrews co-hosts Live w/Regis today • 67 Tramp Stamps Gone Horribly Wrong • Pics: Summer Glau sprawled out for FHM • Christ! Brooke Burke vs. this white bikini • Mugs: Dude gets DUI in demolition derby; wins it • Auburn logo on houndstooth? WTF is this #$%^?
Former University of Tennessee basketball coach Bruce Pearl doesn't have much use for his gigantic multi-million dollar home these days. Since he doesn't have a job, he probably can't afford the mortgage payments either. Pearl's Knoxville home can be yours for only $2.7 million. Ever wondered what it's like to have three laundry facilities in your house. Buy this pad. Here's what you get. JUMP!
• Apparently Taylor Monsen considered herself an actress • Erica & Brittany Taltos are two gorgeous twins • Sara Jean Underwood releases some new topless pics • Brooke Burke secretly got married this weekend • Natalie Gauvreau is a hot Canadian model • Courtney Paige will brighten your day • Marloes Horst will make your wife very jealous • Marilyn Monroe may have pioneered sexiness
Imagine walking around and hanging from a radio tower - for 6 days. No water. 100-degree heat. No food. Sleeping one slip away from death. That's what's going on in Tulsa, Oklahoma where William Sturdivant has been going strong and shows no signs of wanting to come down. WATCH LIVE FEED OF RESCUE ATTEMPT - HERE. This craziness has the BC office buzzing with one question, "Is this guy the best black gymnast in U.S. history?" If you count balance beam. JUMP!
You have no idea how stuffed our email gets with random photos of ridiculous ‘stuff’ that really has no immediate home on Busted Coverage. The solution was to hire an editor who will bring you the best of the best from the inbox. Have a photo for this series? Send it in. If it makes the cut, it’ll be published.
The Chicago Tribune is reporting this week that the Field of Dreams house in Iowa is still for sale and the price of $5,400,000 has not changed and the owners have no interest in lowering it so you and the boys can destroy it. The field, built in 1988 by Universal Studios, has remained pretty much unchanged since Costner was told "People will come, Ray." 65,000 come each year. Time to build a t-shirt selling empire. Oh, and you get the two-bedroom house and the barns. JUMP!
• Video: World Record For People Showering Together • Why was Milan Lucic's GF wearing tutu? • WAGs: Tito & Jenna seem to be banging again • 24 Sexiest Women Of Fall TV's New Shows • Halle Berry getting tackled by girlfriend in the ocean • New Tat: Reese Witherspoon reveals this garbage • PHOTOS: 32 Mechanic Chicks Getting Greasy • Tweet: Logan Morrison felt up by TSA
• Victoria Justice is looking drop dead sexy • Taylor Swift has some upskirt action in St. Louis • Halle Berry turns 45 in a bikini • Nina Agdal looks excellent in some lingerie • Carla Ossa is one sexy Venezuelan goddess • Some sexy Tiffany Toth pictures • Sexy bikini girls try to set World Record • The 20 hottest photos of Estella Warren
You have no idea how stuffed our email gets with random photos of ridiculous ‘stuff’ that really has no immediate home on Busted Coverage. The solution was to hire an editor who will bring you the best of the best from the inbox. Have a photo for this series? Send it in. If it makes the cut, it’ll be published. Email us. email@example.com
You want to know why you'll never catch our asses going to a Braves baseball game? Because there are jerkoffs like Cordricus Anderson hanging out near Turner Field with shotguns. We all know the thugs hanging around the park are either going to pickpocket us, sell us phony tickets or pull a shotgun and chasing our asses around a park. That's exactly what Anderson did Friday night in Atlanta. Seriously. Chased fans, and shot at them, with a friggin' shotgun. Details - JUMP!
• Old Coot: Look at this guy w/ Miss Ireland contestants • UNREAL: Kid in slippers sinks this $50,000 hockey shot! • Caroline Wozniacki booty call shows up in Cincinnati • Back To School: Super Sexy Sorority Girls - Gallery! • Imogen Bailey Destroys FHM South Africa • Diana Morales Frederick's Of Hollywood Shoot • Hottest Chick In Pads You'll See All Day - Angela • 10-Seconds: Kimbo Slice KOs guy very, very quickly
Of course, there's no football or sports angle to this one but you're searching for the video so why not take the time this morning to show you what went down at the Indiana State Fair last night. Country band Sugarland was performing and the weather got crazy. As you'll see in the HD video, things go from just bad weather to tragic as that massive stage roof comes crumbling down on fans there to see the show. Video - JUMP!