Are you ready for the Habs-Rangers series to start today at 1 EST on NBC? You better be ready. NBC is going straight from hockey to the Preakness so you’re going to be watching sports you never watch for six hours. Prepare yourself. ABC will retaliate at 4 with Indianapolis 500 qualifying. ESPN isn’t messing around, either. They’re showing five college softball games.
• Drunken Ladies of the Preakness
• Photos: Jets Def. Coordinator slapping chick?
• Silverdome: Photos inside the rotting carcass
• Rice sends FB recruiting letter to player’s cat
• GIF: Rampage Jackson goes Rampage at Bellator weigh-ins
• Florida: Dude kills his buddy over Natty Ice
• Hilary Duff somehow got her ass in these jeans
• Rachel Bilson Tan Lines
Roll Tide Tourney Softball Catch of the Day
Sandwich Porn of the Day