His humiliation at the feet of Allen Iverson aside, Lue managed to make more than $21 million while he was in the NBA. It’s a safe bet that Lue used part of that cash to buy the incredible Las Vegas home he put up for sale recently for $2.1 million.
The asking price of Lue’s house includes the open living and dining room areas, a gourmet kitchen, and a family room with a drop-down screen, projector and wet bar. The real showstopper is the outdoor pool and spa, complete with multiple waterfalls and an outdoor kitchen. The home also has a roof deck, a guest house and two-car garage.
Why do we get the feeling that Lue’s house is nicer than wherever Allen Iverson lives these days? Let that settle.
Highlights of Tyronn Lue’s Las Vegas House:
• Master suite with master bath and backyard access
• Mirrored personal gym and full-size outdoor basketball court
• 9 bedrooms, 6 baths and 2 half-baths
• 4.8 miles to the Spearmint Rhino gentlemen’s club
• 4.4 miles from Whole Foods