If you’re 30-plus, you’ll probably want to catch the early Syracuse-Pitt game at 7 on ESPN. If you’re under 30, you’ll probably be able to stay up for the Heat-Warriors game that starts at 10:30 EST. Or, if you’re 55-plus, you’ll want to catch the first two hours of tape delayed Olympics action and then call it a night.
• Yep, ‘Teen Mom’ Farrah has new sex tape
• Jack Nicklaus’ realtor is Playboy chick
• Michael Sam dancing in gay bar
• Luger Kate Hansen dances on ‘Today Show’
• $75 for pieces of Syracuse nets from Duke game
• Canada’s crack pipe vending machines
• Katrina Bowden. Legs. All day.
• Irina Shayk on another beach
NBA Dunk Contest Winner Video of the Day
Sandwich Porn of the Day