Trent Richardson Ditching Ohio McMansion For $925K [PHOTOS]
Trent Richardson isn’t quite the running back version of Ryan Leaf, but he’s getting there.
You’ll recall the Cleveland Browns traded the former third-overall pick of the 2012 NFL Draft to Indianapolis in September for the Colts’ first-round pick in 2014.
In the 12 games since the trade, Richardson has rushed 133 times for 390 yards and two touchdowns. That’s a whopping 2.9 yards per carry. He’s moving further away from Canton figuratively and literally.
Now that Richardson is in Indianapolis (for now), he’s selling his massive McMansion in the Cleveland suburb of Columbia Station for $925,000.
If you have the cash, you can get the following amenities for your money:
Highlights of Trent Richardson’s Columbia Station, Ohio Home:
• 6 bedrooms, 4.5 baths
• 4,577 square-feet
• Two-story foyer with a curved staircase
• Full game room with arcade games and bench-seat consoles
• Outdoor kitchen and entertainment area
• 6.7 miles to Christie’s Cabaret
• 24 miles from Whole Foods
• 17 miles to Better Business Bureau regional office (report fraud!)