David Wells Selling Incredible Spanish Home Near San Diego For $8 Million [PHOTOS]
Former MLB pitcher David Wells has drifted off the radar. A 239-game winner who went to the post-season with six different teams during his career, Wells turned 50 earlier this year and has been fairly quiet for a guy who was basically the Charles Barkley of baseball during and after his time in MLB.
Back in May, Wells put his massive Spanish home in Rancho Santa Fe, Calif. on sale for $8.4 million. Boomer has since dropped the price to $7.99 million, but he still hasn’t found any takers.
Maybe because the place is big enough to house a whole baseball team (12,4-9 sq. ft.).
If you can come up with the $8 million, you’ll get the following features:
• 15-seat movie theater
• Multi-media billiard room with arcade and full bar
• Library (no, really)
• Amazing rock pool with two waterfalls, slide and spa
• Full detached quest house with three full baths and two suites
• Garage with car elevator
Unfortunately, you probably won’t get any of the incredible sports memorabilia Wells has collected over the years. You can see some of it in the gallery, though.
Highlights of David Wells’ Rancho Santa Fe House House:
• 7 bedrooms, 8 baths and 2 half-baths
• 8.3 miles to Goldfingers Gentlemen’s Club
• 5.7 miles from Chipotle
• 7.0 miles to Popeye’s
• 6.2 miles to Encinitas Donut House
• 4.0 miles to North Coast Cardiology