Are you a Cincinnati dentist who is looking to get an edge on the competition? Do your customers try to talk Bengals football while you’re carving up their mouths? Is the competition down the street kicking your ass and you need some new customers to keep the lights on?
It’s time to invest $3,150 for a custom-painted Bengals dental chair.
The eBay seller states:
- Plastics and metal components have been painted with PPG single stage polyurethane paint
- Orange metallic and black are used to show the pride of the Bengals
- The black stripes are not decals, they are hand pin striped out and sprayed over orange base
- Arm rest and release buttons were disassembled and painted as well for a full theme affect
- BRAND NEW Naugahyde upholstery
- Positioning foot control
- Great working condition;fully tested by trained technicians
They also claim that they’ll customize your chair with any team design. Want an Alabama dental chair? Just ask. Are you graduating from the Ohio State College of Dentistry and want customers to know where you’re paying off loans? Just ask for a Buckeyes chair.
Are you a Florida Gators dentist? You have to buy this chair for $3,000. It’s all about marketing. Stop running ads in the newspaper and get a real marketing machine.