Buy Larry Brown’s Philadelphia-Area Estate For $7.85 Million [25 PHOTOS]
Legendary basketball coach Larry Brown looks to be ready to finally be putting his Philadelphia ties behind him. The former 76ers head coach recently listed his Bryn Mawr, PA mansion for a cool $7.85 million.
Being the head coach at SMU in the greater Dallas-Area, Brown has now real need for a 10,800 square foot mansion in Philly. That being said, this house is a jaw dropper.
The beauty is not just in the details, but on display in every room and out of every window. Majestically sited on over 4 acres, the estate grounds will wow you with its stone terraces, walled motor court, swimming pool, pool house and sweeping panoramic views.
Details On Larry Brown’s Estate
- 7 bed, 10 bath
- 10,802 sq. ft. on 4.08 acres
- Impressive home theater (Posters include Forrest Gump, Gladiator and Little Miss Sunshine)
- Retro-style soda fountain in basement
- Only 3.6 miles to 7th Heaven Gentlemen’s Club!
- 4.3 miles to nearest Whole Foods location
Estimated Monthly Payment: $45,000 after mortgage and pool cleaning
[h/t Realtor Celebrity Blog]