Kenyon Martin must not be enjoying the unemployed life. His first year without work since being drafted #1 overall in 2000 looks to be hitting him hard. We’re not even halfway through the NBA season and the guy is already trying to unload his incredible Arlington, Texas mansion.
Martin bought the crib back in 2008 for $3 million at about the halfway point of his stint with the Denver Nuggets. Then came the lockout. Kenyon jumped ship for China, came back and played a few months with the Clippers and now he’s without a job.
He’s trying to sell the place for $5 million and if you and a few buddies have been saving, the mortgage is shockingly affordable. After all, how can you put a price tag on a bowling alley, basketball court and dolphin fountains…freakin’ dolphin fountains.
Highlights Of Kenyon’s Palace
- 5 bed, 7 bath
- 15,000 sq. ft. on 8.5 acres
- Four lane bowling alley in basement
- 2 full size dolphin fountains in the pool
- Fireplace and flat screen in master bathroom
- The only house we’ve featured on BC with a ‘pecan orchard’ on the property
- Monthly Payment: Around $15,000