Hope Solo’s Husband Jerramy Stevens Arrested – Again
Hope Solo’s husband, former NFL tight end Jerrmay Stevens, has been arrested for the second time in less than a month, this time by the Hillsborough County Sheriff in Florida. Stevens, who was arrested in Seattle earlier in November, is listed as an inmate on the Hillsborough inmate website.
As you can see on his booking report, Stevens was arrested for a probation violation regarding weed possession. There’s no bond listed.
Meanwhile, Hope Solo is scheduled to play tonight with the U.S. women’s national team in Portland.
“I’m happy in my life. I know the people closest to me are the only ones who really know what happened. The facts are out there if people really want to find them out — they can go and find them out in the police report. But I would never stand for domestic violence. I won’t read any of the negative things about me or my husband. Like I said, we’re happy, and ultimately that’s all that really matters.”
Stevens is no stranger to Tampa police. He was arrested in 2011 on felony battery charges after he allegedly broke a bouncer’s jaw.
Stevens’ Criminal History (via Wikipedia):
- June 2, 1998, second-degree assault armed with a deadly weapon and fourth-degree assault.
- July 10, 1998, tested positive for marijuana and served a day in jail.
- July 27, 2000, arrested for the sexual assault of a 19-year-old University of Washington freshman.
- May 4, 2001, cited for reckless driving and hit and run after crashing into a nursing home.
- April 3, 2003, was stopped by Washington police and was charged with reckless driving and driving while intoxicated.
- March 13, 2007, arrested in Scottsdale, Arizona for suspicion of DUI after his blood alcohol content was measured at 0.204, over twice the legal limit of .08.
- March 20, 2007, the Seattle Times reported that multiple complaints were raised against Stevens by other residents in his condominium complex. The complaints included vomit on their doors, used condoms on the back porch, loud parties at all hours of the night, and various noise complaints.
- October 23, 2010, arrested and charged with possession of marijuana.
- March 3, 2011, arrested and charged with felony battery for punching two bouncers in a Tampa, Florida bar.
- November 12, 2012, arrested on investigation of assault following an altercation that left his fiancée, soccer star Hope Solo, injured.
- November 28, 2012, arrested in Florida for probation violation.