Are you out of work, behind on your house payments, the electric is about to be shut off and you need to pay for a divorce? Getting out of debt could be easy. Do you know this bank robber? Would you consider turning on your homeboy, but don’t have the nerves to rat? Let us help you. We’ll turn on your homeboy. And split the reward money with you! It’s a win-win.
Desert Schools Federal Credit Union is putting up the money in the wake of recent robberies at two of its locations.
During the robberies, the two men, dubbed the Run-N-Gun bandits, enter the credit union at the same time, the FBI said. One of the men brandishes a dark, semi-automatic handgun. The other man confronts credit union employees and demands money, while the gunman remains in the customer lobby.
They rob customers inside the branch, as well as the credit union. After obtaining U.S. currency, they flee on foot through the parking lot.
Police say that Pirates fan is also suspected of wearing a Cowboys hat during another robbery with Kings fan.
BC’s Criminal Profiler Report:
• Don’t play fantasy baseball or fantasy hockey
• Couldn’t name one of the Pirates starting pitchers responsible for 2nd half collapse
• Don’t know that NHL players are currently locked out
• Couldn’t put their fingers on Pittsburgh on a blank U.S. map
• Have never been on ice skates