Can Savannah State Cover 70.5 Spread After 84-0 Loss To Oklahoma State? YES!
How can’t you take 70.5 points and Savannah State this weekend? Well, they just got lit up, 84-0, by Oklahoma State, and SSU gave up 682 yards of total offense. Thing is, that was Oklahoma State. They like embarrassing hopeless teams like SSU. So why are we dropping coin on SSU and the points for Saturday’s game in Tallahassee?
Simple: the schools are separated by only 300 miles. That’s just one of the factors in play here.
Why Play Savannah State & 70.5:
• FSU won’t embarrass a southern school in front of family & friends
• FSU’s largest margin of victory is 74 and was set way back in 1949. One token TD & SSU covers
• Jimbo Fisher said this week: “We don’t want to ever embarrass anybody or anything of that nature.”
• An ugly ass kicking by Florida State turns off BCS voters; A mildly severe ass kicking doesn’t.
• A FSU freshman QB will throw a pick six
• Jimbo Fisher will only play starters to 35-0 lead