Here’s an Oregon cheerleader you need to know in 2012: Bridget Case. A Ducks cheerleader in the class of 2014, Case steps up in the long tradition of UO ladies with aspirations of becoming the next Erin Andrews (Stephanie Essin; Katelyn Johnson; Amanda Pflugrad) . Case is a sports journalism major, which means sideline reporting.
Oregon just keeps delivering hot chicks to keep Brent Musburger entertained.
- University of Oregon, class of 2014
- Born and raised in Southern California
- Los Angeles Angels fan
- Only 283 Twitter followers at time of publish
- Seems to really enjoy hiking
- Fell victim to the “Call Me Maybe” phenomenon
Estimated Hire Date At ESPN or Fox:
Seeing as she is only going into her junior year at Oregon, don’t expect to see this one on the sidelines anytime soon. We’ll give her a few years as a struggling aspiring journalist before she makes the big leagues. Don’t be shocked if you see Bridget scouring the sidelines for the Big 10 Network in or around 2016.